Don’t leave yourself open to litigation, fines, or the “front page” If you’ve caught the news recently, you know that maintaining the security of your business data is tougher – and more critical – than ever. A security assessment from On-Site Computers, Inc. , (also called a “security audit” or “security review”), will ensure that proper security controls are integrated into your technology environment.
Request Your FREE Security Assessment Today!
Our tested security assessment methodology includes:
Your comprehensive security report, delivered on conclusion of the assessment, will include:
- An executive summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Assumptions and limitations of the assessment
- Methods and tools used
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Security requirements
- Summary of findings and recommendations
- Assessment results:
- General control review
- Vulnerability test
- Risk assessment, including identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and the risk results analysis
- Recommended actions
Don’t wait another minute. To get started with your free, no-risk, security assessment, please let us know how to get in touch with you. Your information will not be shared with any third parties.
Schedule your FREE Assessment
Mike Bowe | Published on May 20, 2019