How Do I Find an IT Support Team I Can Count on in SE Minnesota?
IT support teams are a dime a dozen today
It’s true that dependable IT support may be difficult to find. You don’t want to go with the first company you find in the Grand Meadow or Kasson area just because you are in a hurry to get your problems fixed. All companies depend on their technology on a daily basis, just to get through their day, but when something goes wrong, the company’s productivity can come to a screeching halt. Let’s answer the question.
Here are the ways to find a reliable IT services team in SE Minnesota.
- Searching the internet – While you may be able to find names and contact info for IT services companies online, it’s difficult to sift through the hype and the claims to determine what is the truth.
- Networking – Word of mouth is always better than almost everything else. Asking business partners and associates about their IT partners will give you real-world information about how they feel about the level of service that has been provided to them.
- References – Any IT services company in SE Minnesota that is worth doing business with will gladly give you references. Don’t leave out that step. Give those references a call and talk to their current customers to get a better feel for the IT support team you are considering.
- Interview – When you are in crisis mode, it’s easy to skip the interview and to beg for anyone to come to fix your systems. While that may work as a stop-gap measure, it’s important to have substantial conversations before engaging in an ongoing business relationship with an IT services company. Why? Because through your computers and credentials, they have access to literally everything.
What Can I Expect from Managed IT Services with On-Site Computers Inc.?
The staff at On-Site Computers Inc. fully believe that the key to assisting their clients with achieving their ideal IT working environment is a familiarity with their culture and community. Our team of professional technicians makes Minneapolis-St Paul, Grand Meadow, and Kasson their home. This unique positioning provides us with powerful insights into what business owners need from their IT assets to meet the needs of their customers.
Among the areas On-Site Computers Inc. currently serves are:
- Southern Minnesota
- Minneapolis-St Paul
- Grand Meadow
- Albert Lea
What Industries Does On-Site Computers Inc. Currently Serve?
- Hospitality Businesses
- Agriculture and Agriculture-Related Organizations
- Small to Mid-Size Businesses
- Care Facilities—Nursing Homes
How Can I Find an IT Support Team that “Gets” What My Company Needs?
The professional technicians of On-Site Computers Inc. understand that businesses have invested a lot of money into their technology assets. Since they are so reliant upon their IT infrastructure to accomplish their business objectives and daily workflow, we make it our personal mission to assist them with achieving a return on their investment.
We assist our customers with the pursuit of realizing:
- The potential for improved sales
- The acquisition of better clients
- The tools to achieve increased profitability
- The benefits of increased company morale
- The freedom of improved stakeholder value
- The advantages of early ownership transition and retirement
- The opportunity to spend more time with family
- The chance to enjoy a fixed technology budget
- The achievement of effortless and fully functional business processes
While reliable IT support is only one of the pieces involved in achieving these goals, IT is a significant factor in each company’s success. On-Site Computers Inc. possesses the necessary skill set to help each company reach towards these business objectives.
What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is a subscription IT support strategy that offers Minneapolis-St Paul, Grand Meadow, and Kasson companies an affordable alternative to hiring an in-house employee to manage their technology needs. This approach hinges on a comprehensive suite of services based on proactive protocols. Our continuous IT monitoring and maintenance strategies ensure each of our valued customers has fortified security and optimized IT assets to promote improved efficiencies and greater productivity.
Are You Ready to Make the Change to Managed IT Services?
- Friendly, Professional Technicians
- Predictable, Affordable, and All-Inclusive Technology Costs
- Advanced and Proactive Cybersecurity Protocols
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Rapid Responses to Troubleshooting Requests and Challenging IT Questions
- Executive-Level IT Consulting Services
- Scalable Services to Promote Company Growth
- Industry-Specific IT Asset Customization
Mike Bowe | Published on September 30, 2019