Is Your Law Firm as Secure and Efficient as it Could Be? IT Services for the Legal Industry
Whether your firm only has a few lawyers and support staff or you are one of large, long-established law firms here in Minneapolis-St Paul, your needs are similar. You want to have the secure IT infrastructure that you need, and you want to be able to use your IT resources without worrying about how they work or doing any of the IT maintenance yourself. We understand.
On-Site Computers works daily with law firms to secure their workflow, streamline IT processes, and bring everything under an umbrella of cybersecurity. Along with these efforts, we undertake the serious task of ensuring that the IT structure and protocols meet or exceed industry and legislative compliance standards.
What Does Your Law Firm Want from Your IT Support Team?
- Someone who will answer your calls and take any IT issues that you may have seriously
- Someone who understands that “time is money” and acts proactively to avoid IT breakdowns and slowdowns
- Someone that understands your security needs and data access concerns and can set up and maintain your systems (in-house and mobile) to meet your high expectations
Why Does On-Site Computers Specialize in Comprehensive IT Services for Law Firms?
From the beginning, our team had a focus on serving the IT support needs of professional services firms. Why? Because our team had specializations that dovetailed well with the IT care requirements of high-demand, high-security IT environments. We know how to protect the IT infrastructure and data of a law firm whether it is on-site, on a mobile device, or in the cloud. In addition, our IT specialists work with application integrations and automation to ensure that a law firms’ internal processes are as efficient as possible, eliminating unnecessary and frustrating repetitive manual entry of data.
What Does On-Site Computers Provide Within Our IT Services for Law Firms Offering?
Although every Managed IT Services agreement that we sign is as unique and tailored as the Law Firm that we are bringing on board, these central IT services are core to the success of any legal office’s use of their IT environment.
- Cybersecurity Services
- Industry and Legislative IT Compliance
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Office 365 Support and Migrations
- Business Continuity
- Cloud Services
- Mobile Device Management
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- Virtualization Services
- 1 Is Your Law Firm as Secure and Efficient as it Could Be? IT Services for the Legal Industry
- 2 What Does Your Law Firm Want from Your IT Support Team?
- 3 Why Does On-Site Computers Specialize in Comprehensive IT Services for Law Firms?
- 4 What Does On-Site Computers Provide Within Our IT Services for Law Firms Offering?