What Do You Need to Know About Managed IT Services?
Overwhelmed with IT tasks and a lack of technical proficiency, many businesses repeatedly overspend on IT services without considering which technology costs are critical, lavish, or surplus.
Managed IT services help streamline business operations by outlining the steps needed to keep business IT on track and capable of supporting the internal workflow. By partnering with the right managed service provider, businesses can take full advantage of fully-maintained technologies while remaining focused on what they do best; their core business.
Managed IT Services also help businesses realize a significant decrease in IT expenditures by managing new technology adoption and IT infrastructure changes. A recent study by CompTIA shows that more than 60% of businesses have ventured into managed IT services and are gradually benefitting from the convenience of these services – undergirding their growth and productivity.
When Do You Need Managed IT Services?
Clearly, there is no precise time to venture into managed IT services, but if your in-house IT team is overwhelmed and you need professional IT support to help you achieve your business goals, then now is the time to take that step.
Services Included In Managed IT Services
- IT Security – smart systems to protect your data, network, firewalls, etc from a host of possible threats.
- Network Design and Installation – design and implement a network plan that sets you up for success according to your needs.
- Virtualization – put in systems to allow access to your technology online making your business processes more efficient.
- Data Backup and Recovery – protecting information and workflow in case of data loss to enhance business continuity.
- Cloud Services – suggest and adopt flexible, affordable, and effective cloud strategies and storage services that suit your business model.
- Hosted Services – manage your applications and their hardware infrastructure to minimize upfront business costs.
- Google Apps – a suite of Google applications customized to meet the specific needs of your business.
- VoIP – tailored VoIP technology Phone Systems to improve business communication systems.
- IT Consulting – design, install, maintain, upgrade, and handle all of your IT issues so you can focus on running your business.
- On-demand services – personalized tech-resources made available for your business when and where needed.
Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Minimized business technology operation costs
- Complex IT technology use
- Increased employee productivity
- Professional IT assistance
- Business efficiency & growth
- Minimized tech-related disruptions
- Increased business revenue
Important Factors to Consider When Looking at Managed IT Services
- Swift service and quick response time
- Experience and customer satisfaction
- IT budget
- Security testing and monitoring
- Disaster recovery planning
- Technical Support
- Third-party vendor partnerships
- Proactive maintenance and monitoring
- On-site maintenance and
- Reliability and flexibility
If you are looking for managed IT services, On-Site Computers Inc. can help you leverage modern technology for more efficient business operations.