Where Can I Find an IT Support Team that Understands What My Healthcare Practice Needs?
Most modern clinics rely on the use of automated technology to buy them back time that can be dedicated to providing the optimal patient experience. However, the greater an organization’s dependence upon technology, the more time that must be invested in regular IT maintenance to ensure proper functionality, HIPAA compliance, and fortified security.
That’s where the On-Site Computers Inc team steps into the picture. Our Healthcare IT professionals work daily with a wide variety of healthcare providers, and we’re confident that we can build a strong, mutually beneficial working relationship with your organization.
Nine Services Healthcare Organizations Source from Outsourced IT Support
- Predictable, Flat-Rate, and Affordable Monthly Costs for IT Care
- Advanced and Proactive Cybersecurity Measures
- Practice Management Software Support
- EMR/EHR Security
- Executive-Level IT Consulting
- Easy Scalability to Promote Business Growth
- HIPAA Consulting and Management
- Proactive IT Maintenance
- 24/7 Help Desk Support Services
Do You Have the Technology and IT Management Needed to Keep Tech-Savvy Patients Happy?
Technology now plays a vital role in the overall clinic visit for both patients and staff. Many clinics have implemented such services as waiting room WiFi for patient use, online appointment scheduling, automated reminders, and access to test results and client medical records. All of these new technology offerings add up to many moving parts that require strategic oversight to remain operational.
On-Site Computers Inc proudly offers our comprehensive set of Managed IT Services customized to meet the specific needs of businesses in the healthcare industry. We have a proven track record of successfully serving medical clinics backed by a reputation for trustworthiness, integrity, and industry expertise. We are proud to assist healthcare clinics with streamlining their clinical IT resources and achieving and maintaining HIPAA compliance.
Does On-Site Computers Inc Offer Any Specialized Services to Healthcare Clinics?
- Application integration and automation
- Remote monitoring and maintenance for optimal security
- Affordable, flat-rate monthly payments for IT support
- HIPAA appropriate data storage and email options
- HIPAA focused consulting
- Vendor management services
- IT system optimization to provide an efficient workflow
- Legacy platform support services