Essential Questions To Ask When Hiring An IT Company
When shopping for an IT company, it is important to know your priorities. But with so many things to consider, how can you know what to look for? In this video, we outline the most essential question to ask an IT service provider before making an agreement.
- What are your long term plans for your IT services company?
- What is your exit strategy?
- Where am I being supported? Locally or nationally?
- Are your employees full time staff members or contractors or outsource?
- Do you outsource any services or support?
When selecting an IT company, you want to make sure the vision and strategy of whoever you go with matches your own for your business. Also remember to check the google reviews, industry reports, and references associated with a company before agreeing to work with anyone. Additionally, you should receive proof that the company can make good on its promises before signing any contracts.
If you would like to learn more about what to look for in an IT company, feel free to reach out to us. Making sure you find the services you need is our top priority. At On-Site Computers Inc, we want what is best for you and your business.