7 Reasons Why to Choose Microsoft 365 for Your Minnesota Enterprise
According to Statista, Microsoft 365 is used by over 650,000 companies in the United States alone and is one of the most popular productivity suites in the cloud. But why are businesses worldwide embracing this flexible Microsoft offering?
Against the backdrop of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, business leaders worldwide are looking towards cloud solutions to adapt to remote work. In fact, in Europe, Microsoft 365 is twice as popular as its closest competitor, Google’s G Suite.
Watch our latest video to learn more about the seven key benefits of using Microsoft 365:
What Are the 7 Biggest Advantages of Using Microsoft 365?
- You Can Work From Anywhere: With Microsoft 365, you and your employees can work from anywhere provided you have an internet connection. Because it’s cloud-based, you can access Office programs, files, emails, and more on any device and from any location. And although the software runs in a Microsoft data center, access is straightforward and secure.
- Robust Security and Reliability: Contrary to what many business leaders might believe, the cloud is much safer than your in-house servers or hard drives. That’s because Microsoft completely takes on the responsibility of securing your data. What’s more, you won’t have to purchase expensive hardware or pay full-time server room staff as all your data will be stored in the cloud. Cloud storage is also more environmentally friendly and includes robust backups for quick disaster recovery.
- Microsoft 365 is Subscription-Based: Because it’s a subscription-based service, Microsoft 365 allows you to pay very little up-front instead of taking a massive portion out of your IT budget. Depending on your organization’s needs, paying a small monthly, per-user fee as opposed to a large lump sum might have several benefits. For example, it can help improve your cash flow and make developing accurate budgets much easier. Additionally, you can avoid any wastages as you have the option of turning off whatever you’re not using.
- Greater Collaboration: Microsoft 365 boasts various collaboration platforms that are easy to use and incredibly efficient. An excellent example is the Microsoft Teams application that has a wide-ranging list of useful features. Teams allows you to make video and audio calls, chat, share files, and so on. By sharing calendars on Exchange, Microsoft 365 enables you to identify meeting times that suit all your workmates quickly. You can also store files in SharePoint so your Team members can easily access, edit, and share them. The collaboration options on Microsoft 365 are virtually limitless!
- Automatic Updates: Can you remember the days when you actually had to pay to get the new versions of Office? These days, Microsoft 365 guarantees you always have access to the latest versions of all your essential Office apps and more. And you never have to worry about performing the updates yourself. Because Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based service, all updates are automated.
- You Work With What You’re Familiar With: Like most organizations, your team has probably grown fond of the daily programs you use. With this in mind, Microsoft has designed the new releases in Microsoft 365 such that you don’t have to give up whatever you’re currently using. The essential Office apps have remained unchanged, although they now live in the cloud. This means you won’t have to retrain your staff whenever there’s a new release constantly.
- You Can Develop a Custom Plan: You can mix and match Microsoft 365 features until you come up with a plan that’s tailored to your unique needs. Its highly-customizable packages ensure you never overspend, and should your needs grow, and you can quickly scale up.
Thinking of Leveraging Reliable Microsoft Solutions Support in Minnesota to Grow Your Business?
Contact us now to get started | Give us a call at (800) 669-8513.