How Can You Tell When It’s Time To Switch IT Companies?
IT is too important to your organization’s day-to-day operations to settle for inadequate support. Is it time for you to switch IT companies?
In the modern business world, your IT company is an extremely important part of your business.
They need to be going above and beyond to do more than simply fixing broken equipment and installing new hardware – they need to be there when you need them most, and they need to find new ways to enhance efficiency. Above all, they need to look out for your best interests and help you operate more profitably than ever before.
The bottom line is that they should be meeting and exceeding your expectations. You’ve got enough to worry about without having to add IT to your plate.
The question is – is it time for you to switch IT companies?
3 Signs That You Need To Switch IT Companies
If these problems sound familiar, then it’s time for you to make a change:
- It’s Difficult To Budget Support: As in any business relationship, a key downside to look out for is the possibility of hidden fees. If you’re getting nickel and dimed month after month, then it’s time to move on.
- You’re Doing The Work: Think about the last time you or an employee called up your IT company – what was the conversation like? Did they provide support via a remote access tool? Did they come to visit on-site and fix the problem for you? Or did they just lead you through a list of steps to try to get a fix? Sometimes when it’s a simple fix and you need it quick, having the person on the other end of the phone line tell you what to unplug and what to click can be an effective way to go about it. But if it’s like this every time, then that’s another story. You need an IT company that actively manages the support process – not one that tells you what to do.
- Your IT Company Isn’t Available: When they’re trying to get you to sign, an IT company may say anything and everything you want to hear. Furthermore, they will likely be very easy to get a hold of. But what about after you’ve signed? How can you know for sure that they will answer the phone when you need them? That’s why it’s smart to track response times, Help Desk models, and other support guarantees. If you’re not getting the response you need, then it’s time to move on.
Get In Touch With The On-Site Team To Start Your Switch
You need the best IT services to thrive, as simple as that. From productivity to security, to communication, to innovative new ways to get work done – IT is at the heart of it all.
Here are the facts – properly chosen technology combined with true expertise can achieve real results for your company. Properly supported technology will help you streamline operations and increase communication.
That’s precisely what On-Site Computers IT offers – as your IT company, we deliver proven IT solutions and best practices to help you get more out of your business technology.
If you’re already thinking about switching IT companies, then you’re on the clock right now – you’ve recognized you need something better, and every day you hesitate to make the change, you’re accepting those problems as a part of your work life.
Don’t wait any longer:
- Get in touch with my team and arrange a free consultation at a time that works for you.
- Tell us why you want to switch IT companies.
- Let us walk you through our plan to handle the process.
Mike Bowe | Published on December 24, 2020